Opera in the Park - Elings Park, Saturday, May 1
- Seating is limited so advanced ticket reservations are required.
- $15 per person and includes parking.
- Please wear your masks and socially distanced seating will be implemented. State and County safety guidelines will be followed.
For Tickets to the 1PM performance, click HERE.
For Tickets to the 3PM performance, click HERE:
We’re excited to see you in person for tomorrow’s Opera in the Park event. Here are some things to know before you go.
When you arrive, please let the parking attendant know you have tickets for Opera in the Park. Follow signage up to the upper parking lot at Godric Grove. If you need Handicap Parking, please let us know at [email protected] and we will reserve a space for you.The venue is wheelchair accessible.
Both performances at 1PM and 3PM will start on time. Due to safety restrictions, there will be no late seating. Please arrive early for seating. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before performance start time.
Please bring a digital (via phone) or printed copy of ticket confirmation. You will check in with Opera SB staff at the entrance to the amphitheater and ushered to your seat designated seat/pod. Seating will be designated in pods based on ticket purchases made together. For example, if you purchased four (4) tickets, your pod of four will be seated together and socially distanced from surrounding pods. Attendees are asked to remain masked and seated for the entire performance and exit only in case of an emergency.
Restrooms will be available. Please use the facilities before and after the performance.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
- No dogs allowed in the amphitheater except for those with an EPDOG membership.
- No food or drink allowed. Opera SB will provide small water bottles at entrance.
- If you like, bring cushions for more comfortable seating.
- It is expected to be warm this Saturday, please wear sun protection.
Map of Elings Park and Driving Directions.